If your business is registered for VAT then a VAT return must be submitted to HM Revenue & Customs on a regular basis, usually quarterly.

I am enrolled in HM Revenue & Customs' VAT for agents service so I can manage the VAT process for you, either from your accounting software or via HM Revenue & Customs' on-line service.

Contact me for a free initial consultation

  • "Helen is efficient and helpful in producing timely financial information. As mine is a new business, she had to set up financial systems from scratch which have proved extremely useful. She has always been supportive and prompt to respond to each request."
    AngieThe Crumpetty Tree, 26th Feb 2014